We can get bogged down with our thoughts, judgments and beliefs about people, situations and ourselves to the point that we get stuck. And just like a traffic jam, we may inch along but it takes much longer than we would like to accomplish our goals, improve our relationships, find meaningful work, eliminate the physical symptoms we carry, and feel good about the life we live. How many people are at a complete standstill, not knowing how to get moving?
- What does it take to get moving?
- What if you could stop lifing as the affect of the judgments of you and of others?
- Imagine what it would be like to live in allowance of yourself and others?
- What if you discovered that many of the judgments, beliefs and limitations you keep holding onto aren't even yours, but have been handed down through out time and generations?
- Would now be the time to get your car (life) moving in the direction that you desire?
- Where does one start?
I wonder what wonderful adventures you will then be able to travel. My adventures have taken me on a path of healthy, meaningful relationships, improved health, happier outlook on life, increase in wealth, a career that I love and have control over and the opportunity everyday to choose to live in joy. What lies beyond your traffic jam?