Santa is filling his bag full of tools to bring to children of all ages so that they too can bring more "Joy to the World" through more conscious living. Gifts that include:
- Who does this belong to? to let go of the thoughts, feelings, judgments and considerations that belong to others.
- Interesting Point of View- a tool to just acknowledge that someone has a point of view, it doesn't require any agreement or resistance.
- Choice- creating the freedom to choose with out judging the choice as right or wrong, just a choice and the freedom to choose in 10 second increments.
- Questions- lots of empowering questions: What else is possible? How does it get any better than this? What is right about this that I am not getting? What would it take to change this? And many more. Check your stocking for added questions that you can ask.
- Harmony- letting go of the patterns of dis-harmony that people have been choosing for ions and are now ready to have true harmony-like nature does- just ask Rudolph and the other creatures of the planet about harmony.
Will you join me in supporting Santa's efforts by letting go of your judgments of you and others? What will you do to bring more joy this holiday season?