Do you ever feel like no matter what you do, you just can't seem to get what you want or make your life better?
We all strive to do the best we can to be the best- the best parent, the best friend, the best employee, the best...
And yet many people feel that they fall short of truly achieving being the best. Before you know it, in creeps...
- self doubt- those voices telling you that you aren't as great as you think you are.
- the guilt of not doing your best- and then spending countless hours beating yourself up over silly mishaps.
- the comparisons to what other people are doing that are by far much better than you could ever do.
- the shame of knowing you are capable of more, but you just can't seem to get it together.
- the blame that you place on others that it must be their fault that you can't make better choices and have different outcomes. If only this or that would have been different...
- the pity party, feeling sorry for yourself to see if you can get some others to buy into your sob story.
- the anger for feeling out of control.
YES! There is something else possible!
The power is within me to stop buying them as any form of truth.
This way of being was a new concept for me 6 years ago. And since then I have been using questions and choice along with some other tools from Access Consciousness that have allowed me to create more of a life that allows me to be at peace with myself-not at war and not in this place of constant judgment of me or my life. To be empowered to truly LIVE is a choice we all can make. Having dynamic and effective tools and techniques that will assist us in destroying the old patterns and beliefs can make it much easier and bring more joy to the process.
The first step is to acknowledge the war within and make the demand to choose something else. It is true that the only person that gets in the way of achieving what is desired in life is oneself. We can use the lies to try to convince ourselves that we are not in control of living our life, but that would not lead a person to the truth that will set them free. I have discovered a freedom in knowing that all of my choices have been - MY CHOICES. I may have not thought so in the past, but now I know and I can go about changing how those choices have affected my life.
When you are ready to stop the madness and take back your life, you can start by asking a question- What else is possible that I never even considered a possibility before? Be aware of what comes into your life after asking that question and know you get to choose from what shows up. This will lead to asking more questions which will give you more awareness of what to choose. Questions empower your capacity to choose. It isn't about getting the right answer (that will lead you back to the list above), it is about staying in empowering questions and possibilities.
The world, this planet is craving you to be more of YOU. Not more of the judgment of you, just you showing up as you. When you do that, you let go of the judgments that are adding to the destruction of you and our world. You get to move into more joy and peace and calm which will strengthen our planet and actually give more life to it. It can be that simple. It isn't about proving how wonderful you are, it is about just being the wonder you are and living life from the ease, joy and glory of being.
Thank you for choosing for you!