Do you ever feel like no matter what you do, you just can't seem to get what you want or make your life better?
We all strive to do the best we can to be the best- the best parent, the best friend, the best employee, the best...
And yet many people feel that they fall short of truly achieving being the best. Before you know it, in creeps...
- self doubt- those voices telling you that you aren't as great as you think you are.
- the guilt of not doing your best- and then spending countless hours beating yourself up over silly mishaps.
- the comparisons to what other people are doing that are by far much better than you could ever do.
- the shame of knowing you are capable of more, but you just can't seem to get it together.
- the blame that you place on others that it must be their fault that you can't make better choices and have different outcomes. If only this or that would have been different...
- the pity party, feeling sorry for yourself to see if you can get some others to buy into your sob story.
- the anger for feeling out of control.
YES! There is something else possible!